- Selecting Multiple Layers In CG Editor: You may now select multiple layers in LiveStudio's CG editor by dragging a frame or clicking in the layers list while pressing "Shift". It would select the layers and create a group so you may adjust them together. And by pressing "Ctrl" and click the layers, you may delete some from the group.
- Shuttle Pro Controller Support: LiveStudio now supports playback control using shuttle pro. It controls forward/backward and will control slow/fast replay after replay function installed.
- The SDI sources without time code will be properly input via capture card now.
- AJA Card Input/Output Support: LiveStudio now works with AJA card for both input and output.
- Allow Fast Forward For Streaming Sources: There is now fast forward button to make sure playback of streaming sources catch up with the streaming server. So whenever the connection is built, there will always be minimum time difference between streaming signal and live content.
- Add Preview Window For Virtual Cam Adjustment: On top left part of the control pad and besides the tag, there will be a small button of magnifier when adjusting the virtual cam. It would give a clear sight of the virtual cam's shot.
- Adjusting Different Layers In CG Editor At The Same Time: Now after you press key "Shift" and drag a frame to select multiple layers in CG editor, you may enlarge them altogether by dragging frame of one of the layers.
- HTTP FLV, HTTP HLS m3u8 Streaming Sources: LiveStudio now supports input of live streaming sources in HTTP FLV, HTTP HLS m3u8 format.
- Streaming Time And Retrying Times: There are now numbers indicating the length of your streaming out and times of retries.
- The Multiview screen will show properly in monitors of non-standard ratio like 16:10.
- Audio Mixing For Audio Input Devices: There is now audio mixing control for audio input devices. All the independent audio input devices will be detected and listed in the "AUX" tag in audio mixer. You may click "go" for each audio device channel and link it to an audio channels in old "OUT" tag. And it would apply the same rule for that channel. Or you can set rule for the audio device in the new "AUX" tag.
- The transparency setting for layers in a .sub file will now be saved and applied correctly after saving in CG editor.
- The playing status of sources in camera and net categories will resume correctly after loading the project file now.
- Transition Effect For DSK Overlay: Transition effects used between PGM and PVW signals can now be applied for the content in DSK channels. Users can show their logo/graphics/subtitle in more attractive ways.
- The A/B/C/D objects in virtual scene will be set back to their original positions correctly after saving the whole work to project file.
- The customized Multiview screen will not blink when adjusting virtual camera now.
- In/Out Points in Video Clip: LiveStudio now supports marking in and out points for video clips in a playlist. The video clip will start playing from in point and end at the out point.
- When there is drop frame in rtmp streaming output, audio will drop out as well so that the audio and video will always be in sync.
- 4K workflow: LiveStudio now supports full UHD 4K input and output and recording in 30p/60p.
- FFmpeg Update: LiveStudio upgrades its FFmpeg core to the latest 3.2.4 version to bring more smooth and efficient video processing.
- Audio will fade out with the video when clicking FTB button.
- 4K GUI: LiveStudio can run on system with 4K monitor and show GUI in 4K resolution.
- NDI List: LiveStudio now shows NDI sources in an independent list when clicking the add button in camera category.
- Adjustable Recording: LiveStudio now gives options for different resolution and bitrate for recording in different formats.
- Audio will now be switched correctly when its source is switched out after zooming adjustment.
- Upgraded the NDI to the latest 20170305 version.
- CG animation: For each CG combination, you can now save up to 6 different status, and make transition between any two of them. The status include position/ appearence/ size and uv position of all elements in the CG combination.
- Key transition: LiveStudio now supports transition effects saved from EA or other tools with key/fill for PGM and PVW window. There also offers many new key transition effects in the renewed templates package.
- Amf animation builder: LiveStudio now includes a conversion tool that allows you to convert any .mov or image sequence to amf format for the software. It would reduce the the file size and system consumption when using these materials. You can add audio effect to a transition in a coming upgrade.
- External key input: LiveStudio now supports external keying input. Now you can input signal with internal key via a single SDI/NDI channel or external key/fill signal via two seperate channels.
- Frame rate optimization: With optimized graphics core, now you can run LiveStudio on a lower configured system than before with better frame rate. LiveStudio still supports full 60i output for professional quality
- Now a red/green frame will show correctly around the corresponding channel window called to PVW/PGM on the Multi-view screen.
- PTZ control: LiveStudio now support controlling of PTZ cameras using CGI, Visca, Onvif, Pelco D/P, PSIA protocols, or connected via RS 232/422/485 port to LiveStudio system. You can now add the control configuration in the PTZ control settings in the option menu. And right click on one of the Camera source or Net source to bind the corresponding control.
- Now you can double click on the switching channel with GFX category assigned to it, to do instant adjustment for subtitle editing, just like you do for switching channel with Subtitle category before.
- Subtitle files saved in different format: A subtitle file saved in different format can be loaded and used now. As a result, the producer can shift between production formats with same config for mixing and overlays.
- When working in SD mode, the subtitle editor will not respond as well as in HD. This has been fixed.
- Customizable multiview layout: MultiView customization is added to the configuration drag down menu when MultiView option is checked. You can use the "User" option to adit a customized MultiView layout which contents up to 12 different windows for switching channel or media.
- Adds shortcut keys for choosing PVW channel: the operator may now use number keys 1 through 8 to call the corresponding switching channel to the PVW window. And press Enter to take the transition with selected effect or Space to take a direct cut from PGM to PVW.
- 50Hz monitor in PAL production: When using a monitor which doesn’t support 50Hz refresh rate in PAL production, a warning message will show and allow user to change the system configuration.
- When two different medias from DDR 1 are added into one CG package, one of them would be muted. Now they will work fine.
- When two same model capture cards are installed in one system, there used to be conflict in input list. Now the channels will be shown properly.
- Clicking the virtual camera window would some times turn it off, it is fixed now.
- Adds system configuration in option menu: the basic settings before production for audio/video devices, output format and multiview will now be setted in the system configuration in option menu. And the software will restart to apply the changes once applied. The config.exe app is removed from the software folder.
- When using Decklink Duo card, there would be OpenAL conflict. Now it is corrected.
- When opening a previous project file, the GUI might have wrong display. Now it is corrected.
- The content layer linked to categories in a subtitle package will show its content corrently now.
- Adds Camera/Net source option in content layer: There is now option to link a content layer with one source in the Camera/Net categories. You can create up to 12 layers of different live feed sources and put them together in a CG package using the subtitle editor now.
- Adds "Load txt file" into the text layer: You can now load a text file as content of the text layer in the subtitle editor. You will find a new button of "Load txt file" in the text input window.
- Choose output channel in LiveStudio GUI: By clicking the "OFF" button beside the output activation slider, there will be a drop down menu listing all the available output channels in the system. You can choose one of them and the PGM signal will start to outpu via this channel. You can change to another output channel after dragging the slider to "OFF" position.
- NDI Airsend supported: There is now option for NDI airsend in the output channel list. You can choose it to output the PGM signal via NDI airsend, and the signal will be broadcasting to other NDI compatible device in the LAN network.
New Hardware Support:
- Softlab I/O card supported: The LiveStudio system can work with I/O card from Softlab now as output channel.
- Adds "Recent files" into the top menu: You can now see and choose the recent objects you’ve been working on from the "File" drop down menu.
- Open IP camera settings from "NET": In the "NET" category for rtmp/rtsp inputs, you can now click the plus icon and open the IP camera setting to fill the information of your rtmp/rtsp source.
- RTSP and RTMP input in "NET" category: you can now set in the new option from option menu (IP camera settings) for RTSP/RTMP input. This gives new inputs of streaming signals, and allows LiveStudio to work with IP cameras like PTZ monitoring camera and Handycam with wifi output.
- Ts,mpg,mov,mxf,mkv formats added for recording format: besides the MP4 and AVI format, you can now choose more formats for archive in local hard disk.
- Automatic deinterlace: All the videos would be deinterlaced when loaded to swtiching window in the previous version. Now only the video switched to PGM window will have deinterlace process. This saves a lot of PC power consumption and will allow LiveStudio to work on lower configured system, or run more smooth in current configuration.
- New NDI SDK updated: The efficiency of bandwidth usage is better than before. Now you can stream in twice the amount of channels than before.
- NET2 is changed to DDR3: The RTSP/RTMP sources will be put in NET category, the NET2 category is replaced by a third DDR category so it would be more flexible when you need to use mulitple local video clips in one output.
- When loading signal of second screen to A position, it would be shown as a dark plate. Now it shows properly.
- When a video clip is looping in DDR, it would pause after a long running. Now it would keep looping as set.
- When inputing a SD signal, there would be wrong video and audio loaded into the system. Now it works well with PAL/NTSC SD input.